My research interest broadly lies in firm strategy and business economics, with a focus on innovation and entrepreneurship.
- The key question in my research is how firms strategically manage their innovation processes and outcomes in response to ever-changing business environments.
- I explore three different types of competition and how relevant policies reshape firm innovation strategies.
- Product market competition
- Competition for labor forces, and
- Competition for innovation and intellectual property rights